top of page

Existing Buildings Energy and Water and AB 802 BENCHMARKING - DUE 6/1

California Assembly Bill “AB 802” requires buildings over 50,000 sq. ft. to report their energy usage on an annual basis to the California Energy Commission (CEC). The City of LA’s EBEWE requires all buildings over 20,000 sq. ft. to report energy and water usage to DBS by June 1, 2019.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page